Thursday, 14 March 2013

Make Time For Tea...




Hi!

We may be nearly half way through the month already but better late than never hey?!

Did you know that March is ovarian cancer awareness month?  I’m hoping to raise awareness  and some money by taking part in The Eve Appeal’s campaign – ‘Make Time For Tea’.

The Eve Appeal raise funds for research into gynaecological cancers - something that has touched my family. The idea of their ‘Make Time For Tea’ campaign is to hold a tea party but I thought I could put my skills to good used and create some limited edition jewellery – with a tea party theme.

I sourced some lovely bracelets and a selection of fabulous beads and charms....

made some bracelets....

and decided on some special packaging.....

I made a few to start with and set myself a little target but after putting the pictures on my facebook page and The Eve Appeal very kindly sharing a picture on their page I was inundated!

The response has been amazing and I am so grateful to everyone for their support. The bracelets are £8.00 each (with FREE postage!) and 30% from every bracelet sold will go to The Eve Appeal. To see the full collection of designs on offer see the album on the Tattered Rose facebook page HERE.  The bracelets will be available throughout March and please feel free to contact me if you’d like one – rachel@tatteredrose.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment